Nestle Lactogen Protein & Lactose ( Up to 6 Months Old Baby), 400 gram
- NESTLE LACROGEN 1 is a spray dried infant formula with probiotic (L reuteri) for infants from birth when they are not breastfed or (exclusively top fed). Please consult your healthcare professional for guidance.
- Contains Whey Protein, Proteins are primary structural and functional components of every living cell. Whey proteins are a component of milk which are easy to digest.
“IMPORTANT NOTICE: MOTHER’S MILK IS BEST FOR YOUR BABY.”
Ingredients: Milk Solids, Demineralised whey (22.8%), Siyabean oil, Corn oil, Minerals*, Antioxidant (Soya lecithini), Vitamins*, Probiotic [Lactobacillus reuteri (DSM 17938)], Taurine, Acidity regulators ( Citric Acid and Potassium hydroxidel and L-Carnitine).
Ingredients after Reconstitution: Water, Milk Solids, Demineralised whey, Soyabean oil, Corn oil, Minerals*, Antioxidant (Soya lecithini), Vitamins*, Probiotic [Lactobacillus reuteri (DSM 17938)], Taurine, Acidity regulators ( Citric Acid and Potassium hydroxidel and L-Carnitine).
*Minerals: Calcium citrate, Sodium citrate, Potassium phosphate dibasic, Magnesium chloride, Sodium chloride, Ferrous sulphate, Zinc sulphate, Cupric sulphate, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide & Sodium selenite.
*Vitamins: Sodium ascarbate, Nicotinamide, Di-alpha-tocophenyl acetate, Calcium pantothenate, Thiamine mononitrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Retinyl acetate, Riboflavin, Folic acid, Ergocalciferol, d-Biotin, Choline bitartrate, Cyanocobalamine.
Carriers: Maltodextrin and Dried Glucose syrup.
Nutritional Information: Please check the image section for nutritional facts.
Prepare LACTOGEN in few simple steps:
- Wash your hands before preparing baby’s food. Make sure all utensils are thoroughly clean.
- Boil clean drinking water for 5 minutes and leave it till lukewarm.
- Pour exact amount of lukewarm water as per feeding table that has shown on the side image of packing.
- Consult feeding table and add exact number of leveled scoops for age of baby. Only use scoop provided.
- Shake/mix to dissolve powder.
- Feed the baby with bowl and spoon.
- Discard leftover feed.
Warning: Unboiled water, unboiled utensils or incorrect dilution can make your baby ill. Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects for the health of your baby.
Precautions For Parents:
- Only prepare one feed at a time.
- Feed immediately and follow instructions exactly.
- Do not keep unfinished feed, Discard the contents.
- Always hold baby while feeding, leaving baby unattended may cause choking.
- Infant milk substitute should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use.
- Infant milk substitute is not the sole source of nourishment of an infant.
*Important: Boiled water must be cooled down to about body temperature before use for reconstitution to prevent the loss of probiotics.
- Product once opened is not returnable at all.
- This product contains a sealed pouch , Do not consume if the seal is found Opened/Damaged.
- Transfer the product into a clean, dry and air tight container after opened.
- Prolonged storage and exposure to air may result in infestation.
- Careful and hygienic preparation of infant milk substitute is most essential for health.
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant.
- Do not use the more scoops than directed since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
- Retain the feeding table/ instructions given on the pack.
- Discard unused feed.
- The scoop provided with this pack should be thoroughly washed and dried before use.
- After opening, use this content within 3 weeks or the expiry date whichever is earlier.
- Store in clean & Dry place.
- Keep away from direct heat or sunlight.
- Best before 12 months from manufacturing date.
- For other information please check the label on packing.
Disclaimer – While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occassion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our online store. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, note, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product please, contact the manufacturer or marketed by company.
MuscleXP Beginner's Protein With Digestive Enzymes (With Whey Protein), Double Chocolate 1Kg (2.2lb)
There are no inquiries yet.