Lalji Sponge Rasogolla, 1.25kg
It is a south asian syrup dessert.
Ingredients: Sugar Syrup, Water (48.25%), Sugar (46.7%) and *Sodium Bisulphite (E222) (0.0025%), Cottage Cheese (Chena) (4.5%) & Rose Water (0.5%).
*CONTAINS NATURAL AND NATURE IDENTICAL FLAVOURING SUBSTANCES AND ADDED FOOD COLOURS OR PRESERVATIVES.
To Reduce Sugar Contents: Dilute the syrup by adding and equal quantity of water to it. Squeeze the Rasogolla slightly and dip it in diluted syrup for few minutes, Now it is ready for serving.
- Product once opened is not returnable at all.
- Store in cool, clean & Dry place.
- Protect the contents away from air & direct sunlight.
- Packed under strict hygienic conditions.
- Do not buy a leaky puffed tin.
- Best before 6 months from packing date.
- For other information please check the label on packing.
Disclaimer – While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occassion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our online store. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, note, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product please, contact the manufacturer or marketed by company.
There are no inquiries yet.